Transparency is important, our patients are always given a clear explanation of treatment options, timescales and costs.
Where complex treatment is offered, an additional, complimentary meeting is available for any questions. Fees quoted at the time remain valid for 3 months and are competitive, without compromising on clinical excellence.
A deposit (50%) is required for specialist care, hygiene treatment, or laboratory work. For sums over £500, we can normally arrange interest free finance.
|Extensive dental examination—new patients and patients not seen for 2 years or more||£165||–|
|Standard dental examination||£85.80||included in membership fees|
|Children’s dental examination – 0 to 15 years||£68.20||included in membership fees|
|Dental x-ray (each)||£15.40||included in membership fees|
|Study models/Diagnostic wax ups (each)||£62.70||10% concession|
|Emergency dental appointment||£100 + treatment fees|
|Dental hygienist appointment for 25 minutes||£88||included in membership fees|
|Dental hygienist appointment for 40 minutes
+ Guided Biofilm (Airflow) Therapy
|included in membership fees
|Dental hygienist appointment for 55 minutes
+ Guided Biofilm (Airflow) Therapy
|Child scale & polish (25 mins)||£75||10% concession|
|Fissure sealants (per tooth)||£59.40||10% concession|
|Decay prevention treatment||£115.50||10% concession|
|Fluoride application||£22||10% concession|
|Snore Guard||£450||10% concession|
|Sport mouth guard/Soft mouth guard||£209||10% concession|
|Occlusal splint (prevents grinding / clenching)||£715||10% concession|
|Composite fillings (tooth coloured)||£330–£495||10% concession|
|Complex composite restoration||£450||10% concession|
|Build up of tooth core||£205||10% concession|
|Crowns/Inlays/Overlays**fees can vary by crown type, position, materials, or supplementary lab work for higher design||£1650||10% concession|
|Da Vinci veneers (per tooth)||£1650||10% concession|
|Lumineers (per tooth)||£1089||10% concession|
|Fixed, porcelain bonded, ceramic & zirconia bridges**fees can vary by crown type, position, materials, or supplementary lab work for higher design||£1650||10% concession|
|Full denture (per arch)||£1100||10% concession|
|Partial denture (per arch)||£462–£577.50 + lab fees||10% concession|
|Partial cobalt chromium denture (per arch)||£1650 + lab fees||10% concession|
|Tooth extraction (dependent on roots and position)||£265–£345||10% concession|
|Sedation (per hour)||£375|
|Zoom tooth whitening (home kit)||£495||10% concession|
|Enlighten tooth whitening (home kit)||£495||10% concession||Endodontic Treatment|
|Root canal therapy (dependent on roots and position)||£935–£1100|
|Dental Implant (dependent on specific case & system)||From £3500||–|
|Bone augmentation and/or Sinus lift||From £1870|
|Periodontal non surgical treatment – Depending on severity and complexity||£650-1400||–|
|Periodontal surgical treatment**supplementary surgical material fees may apply||From £800||–|
|Recession surgery||From £950||–|
|Assessment, including treatment plan, study models, CEPH and OPG x-rays||£200-£330||–|
|Incognito lingual braces||£5225–£12950||–|
- Endodontic treatment, biopsies, complex extractions, orthodontic, oral, or implant surgery are referred to our in house, specialist team.
- Please inform us if you are nervous about a procedure. Our team can help in a number of ways, including intravenous sedation.
- We do not want finances to be a barrier to oral health. Our Reception Team will discuss ways we can help in confidence.
- Our published price list is not exhaustive. For less standard treatment, your dentist will provide a written quote after consultation.
- A cancellation fee applies. where less than 2 working days notice are given. Please see full details on our appointment cancellation policy.
- Fees are carefully calculated to reflect our costs and value to patients. Treatment can be bought as a gift voucher, if you wish to give a surprise.